FF Banner

FF Banner

Home Sweet Home

I am back home after a very quick trip up to Oklahoma to see my brother, nieces, and nephew.  It 7 or so hour drive for about a day and a half, but it was worth it, even all of the exhaustion that goes with it.  I'm not sure if it was the wisest decision since I have a very busy week up ahead, but I used the drive for some good study time.  I still don't think I'm grasping the German Myths and Legends material, but I'm trying... The midterm is Wednesday. I guess we'll find out! I also have a group presentation coming up. She doesn't have us scheduled but we have to have it ready to go by tomorrow so if we are called on, we'll be prepared. I'm hoping we get it done fast. I want to get it over with before Spring Break (which is a WEEK away, YAY!)

I got some good writing done tonight.  I need to do some promoting on Through Smoke, but I'm not in a hurry. It's not going anywhere.  I think once I get this busy week behind me I'll be more focused with promotions and things.

I've got a serious case of spring fever going on. We've had some really nice weather already... I'm just waiting on our first huge thunderstorm system to come through.  Apparently we had a storm come through Friday night while I was gone... Figures! LOL

I hope you all have a great start to the week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment