FF Banner

FF Banner

Troubled Hero Series

If you've looked at my page lately, you might have noticed a few changes...

I have temporarily taken down Modern Day Drifter after it had a successful week.  Why you ask?  I noticed several technical and grammatical errors that seriously need to be reworked.  A few I think are okay, but there are too many for me to be able to not fret about it.  I want it to be near perfect.  So, until further notice, the book will be unpublished until I can correct it to my liking.  I owe it to you readers as well. It's no fun reading a book full of them.


Also, with the help of my writing buddy, I've decided to try to tie in all of my books in a type of series.  It is called "The Troubled Hero Series".  Since Through Smoke is about a firefighter and my current work in progress, Dance With The Devil is about a cop, it seemed like a good way to group them together.  The main characters in these books seem to have some personal demons going on aside from their careers. And a good thing about the series is, you don't have to read them in a certain order.  In the future I am planning on writing a sequel to Through Smoke.  I also am mulling over an idea about a "bad boy" character who will have some redeeming qualities, and can be a defiant hero, so to speak.  It's all in its early stages, but it's fun to toss things around and see where they go.


I hope that putting books into series will help readers be able to link my books together.  I hope it can build a strong fanbase.


Happy reading/writing!

2 comments:

  1. I wrote a less than glowing review of Through Smoke on Amazon. I appreciated your response to my review. I know that it's not easy to accept criticism of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate it when people do point out those things. As a writer I am striving to get better and a little honesty is very helpful. If people only ever post gushing things, I'll never see the weak spots in stories and will never improve, so I appreciate you taking the time to leave the review.

    ReplyDelete